The Proteins and Cells at Interfaces
Special Interest Group
- Are you looking for professional leadership opportunities?
- Do you want to get involved in planning for future meetings?
- Do you want to get more involved with the Society for Biomaterials?
- Do you want to network with others in your field of expertise?
- Then join us in the Proteins & Cells at Interfaces SIG!!!
The Proteins and Cells at Interfaces Special Interest Group seeks to promote a better understanding of cell and protein interactions with biomaterial interfaces. To achieve these goals, the group organizes activities related to the evaluation of existing materials and the design of new materials to produce targeted responses by proteins and cells.